MAC Renovations Ltd. is a full-service award-winning design/build residential renovation firm based in Victoria. Our projects are located all over Victoria and the South Island municipalities and range from single suite condominium remodels, and renovations, to commercial renovation & tenant improvements, to full home renovations, and light handyman services. We are expanding again and are looking for conscientious, reliable, and multi-talented renovation carpenters for long-term employment.
The ideal candidates will be fully qualified and well-rounded renovation carpenters with an eye for detail and recent successful experience in the renovation industry. You will be able to work with minimal direction and help bring a project from the planning phase to completion in a timely and professional manner. You will have demonstrated successful experience being a key part of a motivated crew, enjoy a diverse work environment, and be an excellent problem solver who can learn on your feet.
Demonstrated successful experience in the following areas of renovation construction is required:
- Light structural framing
- Knowledge of single-family construction multiple vintages 1900-2000s- Windows, doors, and finishing installation.
- Fall Arrest & Rope access certification.
- Drivers Abstract
- Resume- 3 work references and 1 personal
Preference will be given to
- 3+ years of experience in residential renovation
- Red Seal Certification
- Occupational First Aid Level 1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC (preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Supervising: 2 years (preferred)
- Carpentry: 4 years (preferred)
- Journeyman Red Seal Carpentry Ticket (preferred)
- First Aid Level 1 certificate (preferred)
- Fall Arrest (preferred)
- Drivers License and Abstract (required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Interested in joining our amazing team? Send us your information and we’ll set up a chat.