We are looking for talented professionals who want to build quality, not quantity.
If you want to be proud of the projects you work on, send us your information so we can set up a chat.
MAC Renovations Ltd. is an award-winning design/build residential renovation firm based in Victoria, BC. Our business is primarily renovations but we have recently expanded into the Custom Built home market.
We are expanding again and are looking for conscientious, reliable, and multi-talented renovation apprentices for long-term employment. We currently have 2 openings for apprentices to join our top-notch team. We are seeking 2nd, 3rd- 4th-year carpenter apprentices.
The preferred candidate will have skills in the following areas:
- Experience in the field is an asset
- Strong work ethic, including initiative and team spirit
- Excellent problem solving and the ability to think on your feet
- Are able to communicate well with Mac team, clients, and public
- Is able to take instructions and work efficiently
- Understands the value of a family-based, home-grown company
- Drivers Licence (Clean abstract)
- Occupational First Aid Level 1
- Full competitive compensation plan
- Health benefits
- Carpentry schooling tuition paid
- $1,000.00 per year for other professional development
- Brand new office with production yard
- Annual halibut fishing trip, summer family party, annual holiday party and awesome BBQ’s
- Safety: We value and uphold safety protocols
- Mentoring and training
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Monday to Friday
- Victoria, BC (preferred)
- Apprenticeship: 2 years (preferred)
- residential carpentry: 2 years (preferred)
- Drivers License and clean abstract (preferred)
- ITA Certification (preferred)
- Occupational First Aid Level 1 (preferred)